The Greater Philadelphia Chapter was established in 1996 as an official chapter of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals® (NAPO®). NAPO-GPC is a non-profit professional association whose members include organizing and productivity consultants, trainers, speakers, authors, corporate associates, and product manufacturers for the organizing industry. The chapter serves the tri-state area of Eastern Pennsylvania, Central and Southern New Jersey, and Delaware.
At present there are over 70 members and the chapter continues to see steady growth in its membership. Organizers who have five or more years of proven experience in the business of organizing and have been a member of NAPO® in good standing for a minimum of one year, are eligible for membership in the Golden Circle, a special designation for veteran organizers. NAPO Professional Members who have been members for five or more years are recognized for their commitment to the profession by receiving the NAPO Golden Circle designation.
Our members are dedicated to providing organizing services, advice, solutions and products to clients in corporate, small business, home office, and residential settings. We are specialists in helping our clients to simplify, balance and structure their environment.
Our chapter’s mission statement directs us to:
- Educate members in the techniques of organizing and learning styles of clients.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and professional competence which enables our members to provide services of exceptional quality.
- Raise public awareness regarding the benefits of organizing and how organization enhances quality of life.
Members help with, but are not limited to:
- ADD/ADHD Support
- Authorship & Writing
- Business Organizing and Productivity
- Chronic Disorganization Support
- Closet Organizing
- Digital Media Organizing
- Electronic Documents & Filing
- Event/Meeting Planning
- Financial/Bookkeeping/Bill Paying
- Garage and Estate Sales
- Hoarding Tendencies Support
- Office Organizing
- Paper Management & Systems
- People with Disabilities Support
- Photos/Memorabilia Organizing
- Public Speaking/Training
- Residential Organizing
- Senior Organizing
- Space Planning & Optimization
- Storage Spaces
- Student Organizing
- Technology Organizing & Management
- Time Management
- Virtual Organizing