5 5 Steps To Organizing Your Family’s Summer Calendar
1. Print a three month calendar for June, July & August. Click this link to see if this one might work for you: http://www.crayonfreckles.com/2017/05/25-summer-activities-and-free-printable.html
2. Add holidays, birthdays, party invitations and vacation days. You can attach any information about these events to the back of the calendar.
3. Add any camps your children are signed up for.
4. Cherish the downtime. The lazy days of summer are important so be sure to cherish the downtime! Leave them blank for spontaneous fun.
5. However, if you feel incline you can create a loose timeline for the downtime. For instance:
▪ 9:00am wake- eat breakfast, wash-up, make your bed
▪ Noon- have lunch, swim, play
▪ 3:00pm- snack, read, rest
▪ 5:00pm- help with dinner prep
▪ 7:00pm- family time